Sovereign States Drug Consortium
The Sovereign States Drug Consortium (SSDC) is a collaborative group of Medicaid states. Collectively members are focused on providing quality pharmaceutical care while controlling costs.
The primary activity of the SSDC is a Medicaid drug rebate program that negotiates for rebates that are in addition to those required under the federal Medicaid Drug Rebate Program. The SSDC also provides a forum for Member States to cooperate in other areas of pharmacy benefit administration and management in Medicaid and other publicly funded pharmacy benefit programs. One such project is a diabetic supply rebate program.
Goold Health Systems of Augusta, Maine is the SSDC’s current supplemental rebate negotiator and has managed the SSDC negotiation process since contract year 2006. For more information on Goold see www.ghsinc.com.
For more information about the SSDC and its programs and activities, see the Document Downloads section of this page.
Register/Log In to the Electronic Rebate Offer Management System (eROMS)
Important News and Deadlines
• 2015 Offer Session for Rebate Calendar Year 2016 begins March 1, 2015.
• Deadline for submission of offers for Rebate Calendar Year 2016 is March 30, 2015.
- DownloadIOWA PDL
- DownloadIOWA CRITERIA
- DownloadMAINE PDL including CRITERIA
- DownloadMISSISSIPPI PDL including CRITERIA
- DownloadOREGON PDL including CRITERIA
- DownloadUTAH PDL
- DownloadUTAH CRITERIA
- DownloadVERMONT PDL including CRITERIA
- DownloadWEST VIRGINIA PDL
- DownloadWYOMING PDL including CRITERIA
- DownloadMedicaid State Plan Amendments
- DownloadSSDC Fact Sheet
- DownloadSSDC Medicaid Supplemental Drug Rebate Program Info
- DownloadSSDC CY2016 Supplemental Rebate Solicitation Letter
- DownloadSSDC Diabetic Supply Rebate Program Info
- DownloadSSDC CY2016 Diabetic Supply Rebate Solicitation Letter
- DownloadSSDC Diabetic Supply 2016 Offer Spreadsheet
- DownloadSSDC Meter Specification Document
- DownloadDiabetic Supply Offer Submission FAQ
- DownloadIOWA 2016 Supplemental Rebate Agreement
- DownloadMAINE 2016 Supplemental Rebate Agreement
- DownloadMISSISSIPPI 2016 Supplemental Rebate Agreement
- DownloadOREGON 2016 Supplemental Rebate Agreement
- DownloadUTAH 2016 Supplemental Rebate Agreement
- DownloadVERMONT 2016 Supplemental Rebate Agreement
- DownloadWEST VIRGINIA 2016 Supplemental Rebate Agreement
- DownloadWYOMING 2016 Supplemental Rebate Agreement
- DownloadeROMS User Guide - Manufacturer User